Printer Driver Download
- On completing the initial printer setup, you should connect the printer to a computer or laptop. Then only, you can print or scan the documents saved on the device.
- Now, download the latest printer drivers for the Mac or Windows, based on the computer’s Operating System.
- The drivers are the only bridge that creates a connection between the devices. Regardless of the printer model, carry out the printer driver download using CD or the direct link.
- For both the methods, follow the below steps.
Full featured driver installation
- This method requires a network connection to download and install the recent drivers.
- Connect the computer or laptop to the available home or office network.
- Based on your printer brand, visit the printer driver download page.
- On the webpage, you may be asked to enter specific details of the printer and the computer.
- Most importantly, you have to mention the printer model and OS.
- Based on the details entered, select one from the listed set of drivers.
- Tap on the Download button and let it download on the computer.
- You can find the downloaded printer drivers in the Downloads folder.
- Double-click on the driver file to initiate the printer driver installation.
- After initiating the installation, follow the set of instructions displayed on the screen.
- When the connection screen appears, you may choose the USB or Wireless.
- If you choose the USB option, get the cable to connect with it.
- If you prefer a wireless connection, select the SSID, and enter the password.
Basic driver installation
- Check the printer parcel for the installation CD.
- Unpack the CD and open the optical drive to install the CD.
- Wait until the computer recognizes the CD.
- You get the wizard prompt with the Run or Install option.
- Click on the Run option.
- Within a few minutes, the wizard completes the driver download.
- Open the installed setup file and proceed according to the onscreen instructions.
- Once the driver is executed successfully, remove the CD from the computer.